Paperwork can sometimes be overwhelming at registration time if you are new to the practice. To help facilitate the process, we have provided forms that you can print out and complete prior to your visit.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open and print these files. This will help reduce the time you spend in the waiting room.
Please note that there are forms for the New OB (pregnant) clients and the New GYN (non-pregnant) clients. Please also remember to bring these completed forms to your appointment. We will also need a current copy of your insurance card and a picture ID.
Call us at 912-629-6262 if you have any questions about these forms or you have difficulty downloading the forms you need.
The patient portal can be accessed to request and cancel appointments, email the provider or nurse with non-emergent questions or concerns, and receive communications, health information and lab results from the Birth Center over a HIPAA compliant connection. The patient portal is an important tool to utilize in order to fill out medical, surgical, family, and social history ahead of time so we can spend more time talking to our patients.
Insurance Verification for Pregnant Clients
We are using Larsen Billing Service to handle the verification of benefits. Use the information below to help you walk through the process.
- STEP 1: Download the Guide to Verification of Benefits with Larsen Billing Service – Verification of Benefits Instructions
- STEP 2: Go to Larsen Billing Service to complete your verification of benefits. The instructions in the Verification of Benefits Instructions document will walk you through the steps you need to follow on their website. (The Birth Centers PIN number: 12324)
- We accept Medicaid, Tricare, and most insurance plans.
- Payment plans are available.
- We do not participate with any of the exchange plans available through the healthcare.gov website.
We are an excellent choice for self-pay clients due to the significantly lower cost of our services. Please feel free to call our office at 912-629-6262 if you have any questions.